My Heilkunstler has suggested that I start to drink a glass of water with 1 tsp of Himalayan salt sole, and Moses can have a glass of water with 2 drops of sole.
What is Himalayan salt sole?
Sole = A fully saturated solution of water and Himalayan Crystal Salt
Directions on how to make it here.
Benefits of Himalayan Crystal Salt Sole
According to this website, Himalayan crystal salt sole:
- Supplies the body with the combined energy of 84 essential ionized minerals.
- Balances your pH levels (acid/alkalinity)
- Greatly improves energy
- Detoxifies your system
- Vital for sleep regulation
- Normalizes your blood pressure (by balancing the water level within the cells it can actually reduce high blood pressure)
- Normalizes blood sugar levels
- Increase your circulation & conductivity
- Dissolve & eliminate sediments that lead to stones and various forms of arthritis like rheumatism, osteoporosis, gout, and kidney & gall bladder stones
- Heal skin diseases by cleaning from the inside out
- Prevents varicose veins
- Stabilizes irregular heartbeats
- Decreases cravings
- Pain relief
- Reduced acid reflux
- Increased hydration
- Healthier, more fluid blood
- Clear sinuses, eliminating colds
- Prevents muscle cramps
- Renewed vitality
- Brush your teeth with it for healthier gums
- Relief from flu, fever, gout, fibromyalgia, herpes, etc.
I created my sole today and had a glass of water with 1 tsp of sole. Of course, it tastes salty, so I can’t really say I enjoyed drinking it, but given the potential benefits, I’m going to give it a try and see how I feel. I noticed that one of the benefits is that it helps to heal skin rashes. Hopefully, it will help with my mysterious leg rashes.
Do you have any experience with drinking water with Himalayan salt sole?
Read what Jeff, a Heilkunstler, thinks about Himalayan salt sole here.
June 9: I’m finding it difficult to drink 1 tsp of sole in a glass of water. I find it waaay too salty and I had a headache during the first few days (which may have been related to other things). Nonetheless, I’ve cut back to a couple of drops in a glass of water. Haven’t started Moses yet, but will eventually start him on one drop of sole in a glass of water.
January 11, 2012: I haven’t really continued with this.
April 30, 2012: I re-started this. Around a 1 tsp in a glass of water for me. I find that it’s been helping to clear out my system. I gave Moses 1 drop in a glass of water around three times last week and now his skin is really broken out (detoxing strongly). I’m going to give him a break from it until his skin clears up.