Another excellent post that will interest some of you is Suzanne McRae’s recent blog post: “Heilkunst and how autism has brought us on this journey”. She shares thoughtful, honest and inspiring reflections, which mirrors much of my own journey for finding healing for my son.
As you know, Heilkunst homeopathy has been and will continue to be an integral part of Moses’ healing journey.
I’ve written extensively about how Heilkunst has impacted our lives, but for any new readers, some of my posts on this topic include:
- Hope for parents of non-responders here
- Read about how much Moses healed after one year of Heilkunst healing here; and
- I have chronicled every step of our Heilkunst healing journey here.
Fortunately, Suzanne’s son’s Heilkunst healing journey has been fairly easy with few healing reactions (in her own words). Those of you following our story know that our Heilkunst healing journey has been very difficult at times. Sometimes I loath the destabilizing healing reactions that result from the homeopathic powders, and yet I need to remember that on the other side of these healing reactions are true healing. Moses always emerges stronger and healthier in all aspects of his being. That said, my plan is to take a few months break from clearing any more chronic miasms. Moses’ body needs to stabilize and rest. My plan is to start integrating doTERRA essential oils in our lives and see how Moses responds. (So far, so good!)
Read blogs of other mothers who are healing their children using Heilkunst homeopathy:
- Lively Mom – healing her autistic son with Heilkunst homeopathy
- Healing with Heilkunst – healing her two children (one is on the autistic spectrum) with Heilkunst homeopathy
- The Mama Files – using Heilkunst homeopathy to heal her allergic child.
- Went to a Farmer’s Market – using Heilkunst homeopathy to heal herself and her sensitive sons.