I haven’t really spent a lot of time talking about the importance of energy healing for sensitive children.
The truth is that I’ve found it easier to talk about dietary changes, supplements and homeopathy because it’s less personal to do so. It’s more difficult to discuss subjects like angels and spirit guides. Plus the fact that my spiritual teachers often suggest keeping information that we receive during sacred journeys, well, sacred… To not speak of them because to speak of them can “diffuse” the energy (and the power) of the experience.
Nonetheless, I want to start speaking of about these topics because I feel that a large part of my life purpose is my work as energy healer. One that specializes in helping families of sensitive children. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
I feel that energy healing is an important healing modality that can really help sensitive children. In addition to, and as a complement to, homeopathy, supplements and dietary changes.
I’ve mentioned this before, but to recap, according to Dr. Klinghardt’s article regarding the five levels of healing:
- dietary changes, supplements and medicines work on the first level (i.e., physical level) of healing;
- yoga, acupuncture and acupressure work on the second level (i.e., emotional level) of healing;
- homeopathy falls into the third level of healing (i.e., mental level– my Heilkunstler might categorize Heilkunst homeopathy on the fourth level);
- energy healing (including shamanism, Reiki, IET, family constellation work, past life work) is included in the fourth level of healing (i.e., intuitive level); and
- finally, the fifth level of healing is the own healing that we do (i.e., through prayer, meditation, shamanic journeying on our own behalf).
If you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that I have actively pursued all five levels of healing for my sensitive son, as well as for myself. Dr. Klinghardt noted that that healing impulses created on a higher level can penetrate downward, but not upwards. Therefore, the higher the level of healing you pursue, can have profound effects on the lower levels. For example, prayer can have profound effects on physical healing. Conversely, taking a supplement may help the physical body (if there is a physical imbalance related to that supplement), but won’t heal your spiritual body. You can read more about our five energetic bodies here.