This is our first round of healing the first level of the first chronic miasm, Psora.
Psora is the oldest infectious disease known. It first appeared as scabies or “the itch” – a contagious skin disease. Psora induces in us a state of dryness, under-functioning (the “hypo-” conditions), and lack – whether of hydration, stamina, money, or love. Poverty consciousness on all levels has its source in psora.
Physically, it manifests in dryness, generalized pains and skin rashes, and lung irritation. Most chronic diseases derive from Psora.
Psora is related to abscess, acne, allergy, anxiety, asthma, bronchitis, colds, connective tissue disease, depression, eczema, headache, insomnia, psoriasis, sciatica, skin ulcers, etc. The psoric state of mind is not feeling like it has enough.
A week before starting the powders, we gave Moses drops of Psorinum LM1 (1-3 times a day). (In Moses’ case, he smells the drops — we find it easier to administer in this way and is just as effective). Almost immediately, Moses started wheezing (whereas the last month, his breathing was fine) and the rash on his back started to come back (whereas the last month, his skin was clear).
Three days after starting the Psora powders, Moses started to feel “sick” (his left ear was hurting him, he began to cry uncontrollably, his nose was running). Thankfully, this only lasted for one night. Over the next week, his rash got worse and spread throughout his back, his neck, back of his ears, elbow creases and knee creases. It wasn’t the worst rash we’ve ever seen, but was just noticeable since his rash had actually gone away prior to this. His wheeze also continued for a couple of weeks. He wet his bed twice (which is very unusual for him, so I think was related to the healing reaction). He had a total of three night terrors.
I considered this a mild healing reaction and was thankful that it wasn’t a strong reaction. I was nervous about clearing Psora since I knew that it would probably make his rash worse, but had hoped that it wouldn’t cause a terrible rash. Thankfully, it didn’t.
It’s now 2.5 weeks later and his rash is subsiding and his lungs are clearing. He had an appointment with his pediatrician a couple of days ago and she commented that this is the clearest that she’s ever seen his skin.
Gifts during / after clearing Psora:
- He went to a monster truck show with my husband during this time, and they both thoroughly enjoyed themselves. He is no longer sensitive to loud noises and large crowds. (Amazing!)
- He ran up two long sets of steep stairs at Signal Hill. He ran up so fast that I had difficulty keeping up with him and I was winded by the time we got to the top, whereas he was exhilarated! Amazing! We had a fun time with friends hanging out at Signal Hill. He went to bed later than normal and it also occurred to me that we now no longer need to be a slave to his bedtime (in the past, if we strayed from his normal bedtime, he would be miserable and have terrible tantrums).
- DH and I slept in one Sunday morning and woke up to discover that Moses was fully dressed and had occupied himself by “reading” two books to himself. He told us that he wanted us to be able to “sleep in”.
- We introduced boissonberry (it was in a berry juice) and mango (which was once a known sensitivity). Yay!
- Moses went on an hour long drive out of the city, stayed in good spirits and did not re-injury his eye (last time we went on a long drive out of the city, he became very agitated and injured his eye (this was four months ago and his eye is still recovering), so we’ve been reluctant to travel anywhere with him). This is a huge deal!