This is a summary of Moses’ Heilkunst (sequential homeopathy) update in August 2015. Read more about our Heilkunst journey here.
On July 31, 2015, Moses started the following droppers.
1) Kamala 12C (Physical – eczema/abscesses/itchiness/stomach aches/asthma/cradle cap/lungs/food allergies/rashes/thrush in mouth/immune boost) – a drop a day plus spray on body if itchy or where there is eczema, rashes, abscesses as required.
2) Cainca 200C – (Emotions – pessimism/stress/anxiety) – a drop a day
3) Piscidia 1M – (Mentals – Focus/energy level/Night terrors) – a drop a day
- Nature’s Bounty Sublingual liquid B-Complex with B12; and (haven’t started yet)
- Vitamin D binding protein (had a huge healing reaction to this).
On the day after he started the droppers, he had diarrhea for no particular reason (i.e., he didn’t eat anything new), so I think it was a healing reaction to the new droppers. It was just the one time and then things cleared up.
Four days after he started the droppers, the swollen lymph node on the right side of his neck was decreased in size by a half (25% of the original volume), but he had developed a new abscess on his left armpit (but it was already coming to a head and his surgeon thought that it was going to resolve on its own). Later that night, he had a night terror and threw up in the middle of the night.
The next day, he developed a new abscess on the right side of his lower jaw, which was sore to touch. Oh boy. Both of these new abscesses showed up a day after I spent time with a spiritual friend. The abscess on his jaw turned out to be a dental abscess and he had yet another (baby) teeth pulled. His fifth baby tooth to be pulled since April. Goodness.
On August 10, the abscess under his left armpit burst on its own. Yay.
On August 11, I started him on a tiniest little bit of VDBP-MAF cream. The next day, he woke up with an increase in rashes (a bunch of tiny little rashes appeared on his back and torso – yikes), stomach pains and general malaise. He came home from day camp early because he wasn’t feeling well (but perked up quickly in the afternoon). A week later, he still had an increase in rashes (back, face), likely from the MAF cream dose on August 11. (I haven’t applied any more since then).
On August 21, Moses developed two abscesses: one on his right armpit and one on his right groin. Today, it’s August 24 (two weeks after the one dose of the MAF cream) and he is still experiencing an increase of rashes (back, chest, stomach, arm creases, armpits, back of knees, groin, back of neck). Also, he’s been needing his Ventolin puffer a lot more in the last couple of weeks. Oh boy! He’s experiencing what’s referred to as a “return of old symptoms”. Hopefully the return of old symptoms is a sign of some deep healing. I’m sure it is.
- Other than the abscesses and rashes, Moses is physically, emotionally and socially healthy and well.
- Moses learned to swim this month! It was amazing to watch his progress. One week, he needed a life jacket to swim in the deep end of the pool. By the next week, he was in the deep end without a life jacket. Now, he can jump into the deep end, do “pencil dives”, tread water and swim across a half width of the pool and back! Wow!
- I forgot to mention this from last month, but he is now able to swing backwards on the monkey bars!
- He’s coming out of his shell socially. We were at a bonfire on Sunday and Moses shared a couple of stories and jokes in a group of adults. It is so heart-warming to witness him coming into his own.