During this last month, Moses and I continued to be at the same place in our treatment and we both cleared Medhorrhinum to 50M, which is one of the eight chronic miasms that is cleared during Heilkunst treatment, and 50M is the second round of healing.
As a reminder, this was the first miasm that I cleared in October 2014, after the 2 year break from Heilkunst treatment, so is a big one in me. Medhorrhinum can be described as the following:
“The general theme running through all the symptoms of this miasm is of an expansion caught by a restriction, which either causes pain, swelling, or inflammation, and a tendency towards exploding outward. In terms of the mental-emotional state and behaviour of this miasm, there are many extremes. Extremes of behaviour and mood punctuate a characteristically brilliant but unpredictable personality, as is often portrayed in the lives of certain creative artists.” – Arcanum Wholistic Clinic
1) Medhorrhinum 50M + LM5; and
2) Staphysagria 21C (that’s just one potency on the Fibonacci scale – back in October 2014, I received Staph powders from 3C to 13C).
“The core theme of the phenotype Staphysagria centres around victimization. They are the type who get caught up in cycles of abuse where they are unable to say “no”, or assert a necessary boundary, but immediately regretting and resenting their own lack of voice, along with the actions of their abuser.” – Arcanum Wholistic Clinic
1) One dropper that contains the following (2x per day):
- Medhorrhinum LM5 – feminine support to help moderate the Med healing reactions (The LM scale …”is very good at absorbing all of the debris and shrapnel that was let loose from the C scale” – Source);
- Ignatia CM (for grief and sadness – a family member recently passed away);
- Thuja 50M (for plantar warts [often associated with Med], and also for guilt and self-esteem issues);
- Anacardium 10M (conflicted);
- fungal 200C – to help with fungal detox of clearing Med;
- drainage 3 – to help to the clean up and detox of clearing Med.;
- Kleo / Asa foatida / Quercus / Ptarax / Isaar 200C (I can’t really make out the hand-writing on the remedy bottle – not really sure what these were for).
2) A second dropper that contains the following (3x per day):
- Bacillinum CM + LM6 (to help reduce healing reactions related to Med);
- Silicea MM (this is my constitutional remedy – introversion and perfectionism);
- Lachesis 10MM (to help me find my voice and to help with my self-esteem – this is a huge potency!); and
- Arsenicum CM (fear, anxiety).
Three days after taking the Med powder, I felt like I had been hit by a bus. Exhausted. Nausea. Vertigo. Four days after taking the Med powders, I felt tired, headachy, lacking motivation and energy. Later that night, the “cloudiness” seemed to lift.
It’s now approx. 3 weeks later and it’s been a crazy rollercoaster of a month for other reasons, so I can’t really pinpoint how clearing Med affected my state of mind. Overall, I do feel that despite the craziness of the month, I have been able to process my emotions in a healthy way.