This is a summary of Moses’ Heilkunst (sequential homeopathy) update in October/November 2015. Read more about our Heilkunst journey here.
On Thursday, October 15, 2015, Moses started the following droppers:
1) Senega 1M – (Mentals – Energy levels/Stress Levels/Socialization/Self-confidence/Motivation/Attention span) – a drop a day
2) Lon. peri. 200C – (Emotions – pessimism) – a drop a day
3) Calc. chl. 12C – (Physical – abscesses/rashes/itchiness/cysts on eyes/ear fissures/lungs/asthma/dry scalp/Food allergies/Vision/Thrush/Immune Boost/Digestion) – a drop a day
By Saturday (2 days after starting the droppers), the styes on his eye lids disappeared. Great!
On Sunday, after giving it his all at a hockey game earlier in the day, he wasn’t feeling himself. Headachy, general malaise and lying down at his Grammie’s house, instead of his normal energetic self. He perked up after eating dinner, so we thought that perhaps he didn’t eat enough at lunch after his big game.
On Monday, we kept him home from school because he wasn’t feeling well (headache, stomach pains, general malaise, tired). He had a night terror later that evening.
On Tuesday, he threw up before school (something that doesn’t happen very often), but felt well enough to go to school. Later that evening, we discovered a new rash on his lower back (~ the size of a quarter). He said that it wasn’t itchy, but it was painful to touch. Weird.
He was back to himself on Wednesday, so it wasn’t so bad of a healing reaction, and it passed even quicker than last month’s healing reaction. But, that same day, we received a note from Moses’ teacher that he’s been having difficulties with focus. We’ve also been noticing that since Sept, Moses is having a lot of difficulty with focus. A week after starting his new droppers (the next Thursday), he started a new dropper to help with his focus (Trill. 12C – 2x/day).
On the same Thursday, he had an incident at school where his teacher caught him right before he was about to punch another student, who has been physically aggressive with Moses since September (it’s a long story). Goodness – this was completely out of character for Moses. He’s typically overly passive, so truthfully there was a part of us that was happy to hear that he was standing him for himself, and we were also relieved that the teacher walked in before anyone was really hurt.
One and a half weeks after starting his new droppers, he developed two small infections (looked like a staph infection) on his leg. I put frankincense and melaleuca essential oil on them to see if it could help resolve them. One popped two days later. And the other resolved itself after ~ a week.
Two weeks after starting his new droppers (on Oct 30), he developed 2 abscesses under his right armpit and another one in another location. Yikes. It felt like these came from out of no where. Not sure if the trigger was related to homeopathy (was it was a healing reaction to the new focus dropper?) or something else (e.g., something karmic / energy related??). It kind of felt like the latter to me, but I wasn’t 100% sure of the cause / source.
Six days after developing the new abscesses, on November 5, Moses had general anaesthesia to drain two abscesses under his right armpit and two in another location. He had been home for a week from school because he was in pain and having trouble sitting. One of the abscesses was channelled deep into his body and was as large as a clementine orange (his surgeon’s words), so he was admitted to the hospital for one night to make sure that everything healed okay before they sent us home. By the time he was discharged, his wounds were just about all closed – he heals that quickly.
We were thankful that it was just for one night. Moses is currently in good spirits and we are thankful that he is home now. In five days, we have a follow up appointment with his Heilkunstler and it’s a fresh start.
- He’s playing hockey!!!
- Moses has been less prone to emotional break-downs. He’s becoming more emotionally robust.
- He is starting to stand up for himself. His self-confidence is increasing.
- Only one night in the hospital (whereas, in the past most of Moses’ admissions have lasted for 12-14 days).
- We saw a nurse in the OR who remembered Moses from when he was little and she remarked on how his skin has cleared up. She assumed that Moses was on new medications and it was helping. I told her that we were using homeopathy and it was helping. She looked surprised / shocked by my response.
- Great care in the hospital by his surgeon, interns, and nurses. So many of the hospital staff know and love Moses, which helps with his care.