We had trouble putting our sensitive child to sleep at night. Even as a baby, he didn’t want to sleep. I think a lot of it had to do with being in constant pain because he was sensitive to even my breastmilk (because I was [unknowingly] eating things that he was sensitive to).
Now that he’s older (almost three), he’s sleeping better, but these are things that are currently helping us:
- a himalayan crystal salt rock
- crystals in his room
- praying with him before bed
- asking for angels (esp. Archangel Michael) to protect our son as he sleeps
- telling him that he’s safe
- clearing all of the “scary monsters” from his room, but the “friendly monsters” (his words) can stay
- routinely “smudging” his room with sage
Doreen Virtue’s book on the Care and Feeding of Indigo Childen is a also a great resource.