I don’t want to spend a lot of time focusing on this, but to give you the full story, my sensitive boy gets a lot of medical attention. His system has been so sensitive that his entire system is enflamed.
In October 2008, we moved to a new city and it’s taken us a while to get back established in the medical system. On Monday, we met with a respirologist and she’s referred him to a number of specialists.
My son has 9 medical doctors following his case, and some additional practitioners who we are choosing for care:
- dermatologist (update: no more follow ups since we are not following his advice re: medication)
- respirologist (update: our province no longer has a pediatric respirologist)
- geneticist (update – July 2010: we haven’t had an appt yet)
- ear, nose and throat specialist (update: July 2010 – follow up no longer needed)
- cardiologist (update: Apr 08 — no follow up needed).
- family doctor
- shaman psychologist
- chiropractor who specializes in healing and energy work (update: no longer seeing this specialist — we want to simpify Moses’ care)
- dietician (update – July 2010: no more follow ups scheduled)
Yikes! We are hoping that many of the specialists will only need a treatment or two, and that this list will be pared down.
Please pray with us. Whenever I meditate on this, I get the message that my son is perfect as he is. He is perfect exactly as he is.