We’re in the middle of a big change for the family as we will be moving in two weeks time. It feels like it will be a good move for the family.
- We’ll be moving to a home that is closer to my husband’s work.
- A home that is a couple of minutes to family with children Moses’ age.
- A home that is in a family neighbourhood.
- A home that is very close to the local school.
- A home that has a healing room for me to do my energy healing work.
- A home where my husband won’t need to do a lot of renovation work.
- A home where we will grow a vegetable garden.
- A home that is in St. John’s (we will no longer be living in Mount Pearl, which is a bedroom community to St. John’s).
- A home that is closer to the action, yet is in a family neighbourhood.
- A home that is close to a yoga studio (one where I will be teaching!)
- A home that is close to a neighbourhood playground.
- A home that is walking distance to a forest and wilderness (Pippy Park).
- A home where we feel will be the home that Moses will grow up in.
- A home where we can put down deep, deep roots. Deep, deep roots.
It feels like a supported move, and my whole being is breathing a sigh of relief that we will soon be home.