Jini Patel Thompson feels that there are eight key protocols that nearly everyone needs to implement in order to see their digestive healing progress rapidly:
- Rest the bowel
- Eradicate pathogens
- Re-opulate the gastrointestinal tract with good bacteria
- Heal inflammation and ulceration
- Resolve nutrient deficiencies
- Detox your living environment
- Heal emotional contributors
- Balance your endocrine system
Such great information. A lot of information that I’ve seen before, but she has specific supplements that she suggests in Step 5 (click on this link to find out which supplements she suggests), and I also like that she includes step 7 (i.e., heal emotional contributors) and suggests techniques such as emotional freedom technique (EFT), which is a method that I’ve used in the past which I’ve found to be very effective and easy at addressing and healing emotional issues.
Healing the gut is so important for some many ailments, including colitis, Crohn’s, diverticulitis, IBS, auto-immune disorders, MS, allergies and autism.
She also had specific suggestions for my friend’s son, who has Hyper IgE Syndrome (Job’s syndrome), including:
- an elemental diet
- Jini’s Wild Oregano Oil Protocol (cycling on and off as needed, according to his symptoms). See her video with 5 year old Zara for the easy way to take it.
- cod liver oil – 6 capsules per day, or 1.5 tsp.
- Vitamin D (get levels tested, but likely needs at least 3,000 IU per day)
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) – 1 per day
- Bone Support – 1 tbsp per day
- Minerals Of Life Trace Minerals – 1 tbsp per day
- Natren probiotics – high dose
- Cycle on and off (2 weeks on, then 1-2 weeks off) these immune strengtheners: Astragalus, Maitake
- L-glutamine – 1,000 mg per day
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine, or if he has intestinal inflammation or pain issues, then MucosaHeal instead – follow label directions for adults
- B-Complex vitamins – 1 per day
- Houston Enzymes
- MetaCleanse – likely will only need a small amount, or 1 tbsp. chia seeds mixed in liquid
She also suggests a daily green juice (here is a recipe for a green smoothie that we use in our family).
She also suggests watching this”Healing Journey Movie”.
Many of her suggestions are things that we are currently doing for Moses, have considered doing, or have done in the past. It also gives us some ideas for things that we might want to implement at some point.