It’s been a while since I’ve shared with you my joy pockets (thanks to Holistic Mama for the inspiration).
A big week:
- Moses’ first day of grade 1! !
- Moses is doing well physically and emotionally. 🙂
- Doing yoga again in my healing room.
- Received an amazing healing and restoring massage from my dear friend, Cheryl. My intention was for ease and grace in my body and life.
- Shared a shamanic healing session, and plans for more during this coming week.
- A hike with dear friends along Torbay Point.
- More breathing space at work.
- Date night with DH — the most amazing pizza at Piatto (yum, yum!)
- Impromptu visit at a friend’s house.
- Play dates at the park.
- Making plans for our upcoming trip to Phoenix (I’m presenting a talk at an international conference!) at the end of September.
- Making plans for our upcoming trip to Sedona! DH and I are taking a mini-vacation!
- Making plans to take a Dying and Living Consciously workshop in November in Gros Morne.
- Making plans to co-facilitate a Despacho Ceremony for healing the feminine next weekend.
- A new painting “Precious Moments” by my friend, Dominique Hurley, has made a home in my healing room. Precious Moments is a beautiful painting of Buddha, and joins two other Dominique Hurley paintings in my healing room: Balance and Lakshmi.
September feels like a full month!!!!