I want to end 2012 on a high note, reviewing my highlights of 2012.
- I am blessed to have my dearest husband and Moses to share my life with.
- I am blessed to have such a close relationship with my mom and dad, and a loving relationship with my brothers.
- I am blessed to live close to my husband’s family and to have especially have such a loving and supportive mother-in-law, brother-in-law and his wife, cousins and the rest of the huge extended family. There are deep family roots here.
- I feel very blessed to have the dear friends that we have and to receive the support that we do during times of need;
- I feel blessed to have a group of soul friends who I can share my deepest fears and also my greatest joys;
- I feel very blessed to have a group of women who I can relate with on a deep spiritual level;
- I am blessed to have friends to laugh with and cry with.
- DH and I are blessed by good health.
- I am thankful for Moses’ good health and his continued healing.
Self-Care and healing
- Yoga (restorative, yin, flow)
- Heilkunst homeopathy
- Shamanic healing
- Total body modification
- Cranialsacral therapy
- Essential oils
- I am blessed to have such amazing health care practitioners and healers in my life.
- I presented a well-received talk presentation at an international conference in Phoenix.
- Found an ideal balance with work life, as an environmental consultant and also as a healer. I feel very blessed!!
- DH also loves his job.
- I love our home! We are creating deep roots.
- I love our neighbourhood, our city, our province, our country, our planet earth.
- Weekend get-away at my friend’s cabin with two of my dear friends;
- Northern Bay Sands with our family and family friends;
- Vacationing with DH and loving Sedona;
- Spending quality time with my mom in November; and
- Gros Morne with a dear friend in November.
Workshops and healing
- created a powerful vision board with some dear friends;
- Teaching restorative yoga workshop;
- Thai yoga massage workshop;
- Introduction to Bowen Therapy;
- summer equinox fire ceremony;
- a healing session with two visiting indigenous Peruvian shamans;
- 2 day Dying Consciously workshop in Gros Morne with a dear friend in November;
- 4 weeks of Energy Healing for Sexual Trauma;
- 4 weeks of Feminine Energy Body Empowerment;
- 4 weeks of Ancient Egyptian Mysticism (such powerful and beautiful offerings from Mommy Mystic);
- and candlelit restorative yoga on the winter solstice.
- I feel blessed to have a healing room in my home where I can pray, meditate, practice yoga and help cultivate healing for others;
- I feel blessed to have a spiritual lineage that I strongly resonate with; and
- I feel very blessed with my relationship with the Divine.
My spiritual offerings
- Subbed two yoga classes;
- Hosted three despachos (prayer bundle ceremonies) for healing the masculine, healing the feminine and honouring our ancestors;
- Hosted several Wish games; and
- Offered healing sessions for individuals and families locally and also throughout Canada, the US, Australia and even an individual in Turkey.
So all in all, 2012 was a tremendous and fabulous year with many, many, many blessings. There is much to be thankful for.
I pray for continued blessings for all of us (my family and yours) in the new year.
Peace and love, dear friends.