Oh, yes. Because life is always in balance… With the difficult times come the joys…
Some of the gifts that have likely resulted from the reflexology / essential oils (in addition to his lungs healing), are that Moses’ fine and gross motor skills and physical confidence have improved dramatically in the last little while.
- When I took him swimming a couple of weeks ago, he wasn’t nervous about swimming in the deep end of the pool (with a life preserver on).
- Last week, DH said that Moses did the best job that he ever did ice skating. And this is without skating lessons.
- His skills at Tae Kwon Do have drastically improved.
- His penmenship has drastically improved AND he is learning how to spell and write on his own (without us needing to write the words out for him to copy).
- On Monday, he wrote in his journal for school: “I love me.”
- And this week, he officially learned to ride his bike. The picture below is hours after having the abscess removed.
- And today, we went to a dance class and learned our friend’s “Robot Playground” choreography. Check out the video here!
This healing journey is certainly not easy, but it can be rewarding when I open my eyes to see the gifts.