Just wanted to let you know that Moses is doing really well and is back to having lots of fun!
- Christmas concert on Thursday;
- playdate with his buddy, Corie, on Friday;
- sleep-over with Grammie on Friday night;
- went shopping for new skates on Saturday (part of an early Christmas present);
- had fun at Taekwon do on Saturday (and received a yellow stripe – we all passed our “yellow stripe test” last weekend! I’m really proud of all of us for working hard, studying hard and catching up!);
- playdate with his cousin on Saturday night;
- playdate with another cousin on Sunday morning; and
- went sledding twice on Sunday with his friends!
And Mama had a fun week too…
- attended a meditation circle on Tuesday;
- enjoyed my visit with Corie on Friday night;
- date night with DH on Friday night (fancy pizza at Pi);
- sleep in on Saturday morning;
- visited friends and their brand new baby on Saturday morning;
- got my haircut on Saturday afternoon;
- enjoyed Taekwon do on Saturday afternoon;
- received a distance karmic healing on Saturday evening; and
- attended a yoga class on Sunday.
Whew!!! A great week!