This is a summary of Moses’ Heilkunst (sequential homeopathy) update in May 2015. Read more about our Heilkunst journey here.
The following were the new droppers this month, which Moses started on May 18, 2015.
1) Skin – Eczema/cradle cap scalp/Itchiness all over body – Sol. car. 7C/Cer. bon. 30C – 2 X a day plus spray
2) Ear fissures – Lat. mac. 30C – 2 X a day plus spray 2 X a day
3) Abscesses – Indigo 12C – 2 X a day
4) Abscesses on eyelid – Cad. bro. 12C – a drop a day (Spray as well, if possible)
5) Asthma – Background – Yohim. 12C – a drop a day
6) Acute – Asthma – Med. 200C – as needed
7) Food allergies/Eye ulcer/Prone to pneumonia/Thrush – Copaiva 12C/Vesic. 30C/Anag. 12C/Fer. ars. 12C – a drop a day
8) Immune normalization / Potential parasites – Stic. 30C/Solid. 30C – a drop a day
9) Stress/Anxiety – Mur. ac. 30C – a drop a day
10) Acute – Night terrors – Cheiranth. 9C – as needed (he didn’t need this at all – he didn’t have any night terrors this month).
His Heilkunstler decided not to give him any homeopathic powders since she felt that powders would just destabilize him. The plan is to do just droppers for at least 3-4 months to help build his immune system and then consider powders again.
Immediately after Moses started the droppers, he was intensely angry / emotional / felt like life was unfair. This lasted for three days. He had tiny “bumps” on his eye lids and yet another abscess disappeared.
Five days after starting the droppers, he had three new abscesses: one on his right armpit, one on his right groin and a small one on the right side of his head. Yikes!
His Heilkunstler also recommended the following probiotic: GutPro, but they don’t ship to Canada. (Fortunately, someone that I know was going to be in the US, so she picked up a bottle and shipped it to me). If you live in the US, you can order it here: organic3.com or corganiccs.com. He started the new probiotic (GutPro) on May 28, with no die-off reactions. Yay!
On June 4, a swollen, small lymph node on the right side of his neck developed – this is a new place for him and it was painful to touch, so I emailed his Heilkunstler for an acute remedy, and on June 5, he started the new remedy for his abscesses: Rh. a. 7C/Spiran. 12C (twice a day). It’s been a couple of days now and his abscesses haven’t changed yet.
Other than the abscesses, it’s been a great month. Moses is healthy and well.
He’s becoming more independent. He walked all the way to school on his own from our house a couple of times.
He has so much energy, that we hiked the Signal Hill North Head Trail as a family a couple of days ago for the first time ever! It’s a 500 ft climb, so it’s a great hike! I was so proud of him!!
It feels as though things have settled down for us, and we are able to focus on “normal” life kind of stuff. Things are great and I’m so pleased.