This is a summary of Moses’ Heilkunst (sequential homeopathy) update in February/March 2016 over a 3 week period. Read more about our Heilkunst journey here.
On February 20, 2016, Moses started the following droppers:
1) Colch. 30C – (Physical – Abscesses/Rashes/Itching/Ear fissures/Lungs/Asthma/Food allergies/Thrush/Eye stye/Stomach aches) – a drop a day
2) Equis. 200C – (Emotions – Victimization/Anxiety/Stress) – a drop a day
3) Guarana 1M – (Mentals – Night terrors/Immature behaviour/Socialization/Brain fog and spaciness) – a drop a day
Moses’ Heilkunstler tested Webber Vitamin E ointment for Moses and it tested favourable, so I ordered it for the corners of his lips and bottoms of his ears. We only recently received it, so it’s too soon to say if it’s helping, but at least he doesn’t seem sensitive to it.
She also tested some potential supplements for Moses (Immusist, Pneumocarotene, Acetyl-CH), but they either didn’t test well or there was a slight negative thread to them, so we didn’t try any of them.
During the first week after he started his new droppers, he needed his Ventolin puffer a lot more than normal. During this 3 week period, he had a few “itchy” throat reactions to foods (a symptom that he didn’t experience last month). These were his only noticeable healing reaction this month. Thank goodness – we certainly deserved a break after two difficult months. Amazingly, Moses didn’t have any night terrors during this round of droppers – the first time that he hasn’t had a night terror during a round of droppers.
On March 5th, Moses had a bad fall during hockey and banged his head off the ice (he was wearing full hockey gear, including a helmet and a mouth guard), nonetheless, he wasn’t himself after the game and we took him straight to the hospital to get him checked out for a potential concussion. The physician thought he might have experienced a very mild concussion, and he rested well that day. I applied frankincense, a cellular complex blend, and cypress essential oils to the back of his neck and along his spine twice a day. He was back to himself by the next day, but we made him take it easy for several days. As a result, he missed playing in a play-offs hockey game, much to his dismay. He’ll be clearing the trauma of his mini-concussion with a homeopathic wafer, once we receive it in the mail.
Moses has been responding well to his new prophylactic antibiotic, which he started on Feb 3. No new abscesses have appeared since we started Doxycycline. He still has a large swollen lymph node / abscess on the side of his neck (~2″ wide), which has been there for ~6 weeks, since before we started the new antibiotic. It’s not causing him any pain, so his surgeon isn’t intervening at the moment. I pray that it resolves itself soon.
So all in all, it was a great month! Woo hoo!
I attribute the positive month to a number of things:
- The result of continued cumulative healing from Heilkunst.
- I had a karmic healing session last month, which resulted in a significant shift in me and has positively affected Moses since he and I are so connected and resonant with each other.
- I cleared a significant event on my timeline (i.e., Moses’ diagnosis of G6PD-deficiency when he was 6 days old), which freed up a lot of my own energy. Again, a positive shift in me will be reflected in Moses. This underscores the importance of parents (especially mothers) being in treatment with their children. A positive shift in a parent will be reflected in their children.
- I believe that Doxycycline has likely helped with the fact that we haven’t had any new abscesses since we started taking it. I’m pleased with this (i.e., no new abscesses – yay!) and also dismayed by this – given that the medication has appeared to be effective, I’m worried that it’ll be difficult to eventually get him off of it.
In any case, I hope that this positive trajectory that we are on continues. May it be so!