This is a summary of my Heilkunst (sequential homeopathy) update from late July to early September (6 weeks). Read more about our Heilkunst journey here.
I started the following droppers on July 26th:
1) Slag. 30C – (Physical -Digestion/Neck and shoulder pain/TMJ/Hay fever & Allergies)
2) Nyct. 200C – (Emotions – Stress/Anxiety/Self-confidence and Self-esteem)
3) Mitch. 1M – (Mentals – Finding own voice/Socialization/Life purpose/Preparation for move-new career-job interviews)
4) Acute – Stress re move to Calgary and job search – Olean. 200C – a drop a day plus sip by putting a drop into a glass or bottle of water and sipping throughout the day.
5) Acute – Peri-menopause symptoms – Put a drop of #1 above into a glass or bottle of water and sip throughout the day.
6) Itchiness all over – put a drop of #3 above into a glass or bottle of water to sip throughout the day or night.
New Timeline Wafers:
A – Ichthyolum 9C/12C/30C/1M – Start now, taking over four consecutive nights, 1-4. (2003- Unresolved emotions)
B – Nat. mur. 12C/30C/200C/1M/10M – Take over five consecutive nights, 1-5. (Relationship stuff – 2003)
Two days after starting my new droppers, I felt very tired / low energy / not motivated to do much of anything. I practiced yoga for the first time in two months later that evening and was so itchy that it affected my practice. Eep!
On August 4th, I started the Ichthyolum wafers regarding unresolved emotions from 2003. During the days that followed, I was sooooooo tired / low energy. Sleeping in. Taking naps. So. Very. Tired. I was also so very itchy too. All over.
Nine days after starting the new wafers, I developed a rash on my inner left elbow – this is a new location for a rash.
On September 1st, I started the Nat. mur. wafers to clear a significant relationship that ended in 2003 (this was my second time clearing this event). I was taking these wafers right before our move to Calgary, so it was a time of intense change and transition for the family. I didn’t notice any obvious healing reaction as a result of the wafers.
So much happened during these last 6 weeks (i.e., vacation in Winnipeg and Waterloo, packed up our home in 8 days, said goodbye to loved ones in St. John’s, moved across the country), and am now getting settled into our new home in Calgary. We did it!!! I love our new home and look forward to connecting with my friends and community here. I’m going to start looking for a dance class to join. I’ll have a more detailed update next time.