This is a summary of Moses’ Heilkunst (sequential homeopathy) update in late October and early November over a 10 day period. Read more about our Heilkunst journey here.
On November 3, 2016, Moses started the following droppers:
1) Carya 12C – (Physical – abscesses/Rashes/Ear fissures/Thrush in mouth/Asthma/Ulcerated tongue/Bumps on head/Accident prone/Tooth decay/Brain fog/Bloody snot/Itching/Food allergies/Sleep/Effects of anesthesia) – a drop a day
2) Cypr 200C – (Emotions – Anger/Grief over move to Calgary and missing friends and relatives) – a drop a day
3) Hecla 1M – (Mentals – Academic motivation/Friendships/Peer socialization/Babyishness with mother/Overly emotional) – a drop a day
4) Anxiety re: transitions to new home and school and impeding second move, as well as anxiety about medical interventions – Cupr acet 12C
The day that he started his new droppers was the day after he had spent 8 hours in the ER, getting 3 abscesses drained under local anesthesia, as well as nitrous oxide and madazolam, so he slept in and stayed home from school. The next evening, he had a night terror (not surprising given the nitrous oxide and madazolam that his body had recently endured). Around this time, he was still hallucinating and seeing things that were scaring him. This especially happened at night before he went to bed, but it was happening at other times during the day. He was still hearing and seeing things as of Nov. 13th.
On Nov 3, the day he started his new droppers, I accidentally fed Moses something that contained pecans in it (one of his former allergens) and he didn’t have an allergic reaction. Woot woot – this is amazing and great news. I’m going to slowly start feeding him other tree nuts and see how he does. A couple of weeks ago, we discovered that he’s no longer allergic to sunflower seeds, so this is amazing that Moses is “outgrowing” some of his allergies!!!!
On Nov 9th, Moses had an abscess that was on the back of his head spontaneously drain.
He saw a new chiropractor on Nov. 12 and the one small abscess under both armpits turned into two larger abscesses under both armpits, so I think that will be the last time we see this chiropractor. Perhaps the increase in abscesses was because of the lymphatic drainage that she did, but in any case, I don’t want to chance that happening again. We want to get off this abscess train. By the next day, he had 4 abscesses under his left armpit, 2 under his right and another one starting in a different location. He was also having difficulty breathing and coughing a lot. Sheeesh. I checked with his Heilkunstler and she said that he was ready for new remedies already, so this round lasted only for 10 days (whereas, Moses used to tolerate the same remedies for 3 weeks). So thankful that our Heilkunstler is so responsive between sessions.
- Moses is not allergic to pecans! Woot woot!
- He is still physically active (hockey camp, swimming, hiking and physical play).